Welcome to Sergio’s World Beers – Home to Over 1000 Beers
RateBeer is widely recognized as the most accurate and most-visited source for beer information. RateBeer is an independent world site for craft beer enthusiasts and is dedicated to serving the entire craft beer community through beer education, promotion and outreach.
Start off 2016 with some hot, tasty new bites from Sergio’s!
Lobster Bisque $9
Smooth and creamy made from lobster.
Pork Tamale $7
Served with rice and beans.
Brasil National Dish Feijoada $9
Black beans, pork, ham, bacon, and smoked sausage are the base for this delicious stew.
Happy Holiday’s from Sergio’s! Stop by and visit us during these extended holiday hours to wind down 2015 with a delicious meal.
- Christmas Eve (Thursday, December 24th, 2015): 2:00 PM to 11:59 PM
- Christmas Day (Friday, December 25th, 2015): 2:00 PM to 11:59 PM
- New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31st, 2015): 2:00 PM to 2:00 AM
- New Year’s Day (Friday, January 1st, 2016): 2:00 PM to 11:59 PM
We invite you to join us on New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31st, 2015) for a beer dinner. Plan to arrive for a fantastic evening at six for six delicious dishes paired with six unique beers for sixty dollars. Welcome to twenty sixteen.
Advanced registration is required; click
here to complete the form online. The deadline to register was Monday, December 27th, 2015. Price plus taxes and tips per person.
Thank you for your interest, however the registration period has closed. Please check back again as future events will be featured here.
Sergio’s wishes you and your families, colleagues, and friends a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. You’re invited to join us for the festivities and early bird specials:
- Thanksgiving Eve (Wednesday, November 25th, 2015): 2 PM – 2 AM
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 26th, 2015): 2 PM – 12 AM
- Black Friday (Friday, November 27th, 2015): 1:59 PM – 2 AM (Early bird specials will begin at 1:59 PM).
Join us for a special birthday celebration on Saturday, November 21st, 2015 at 7:00 PM.